martes, julio 08, 2008

Close


this is easy ..
remembers my name even in your dreams,
and enough to rejoice for days,
and no matter not be anything for me,
although you do not have close
nor is it for you,
nothing more than a few letters behind your monitor.

What matters is that ever existed and what I knew ..
perhaps the fate that we juice tricks.

I will never know who actually had happened,
if I had approached a little earlier,
But what I did and I regret it now,
because I feel that I love you more than those days.

I had forbidden closer,
Because you have been banned for me,
I regret therefore that. now it has no basis.
Someday what they really feel for you.

It is something that will stay there forever,
esperarte but if not to survive,
you are away and I'm here forever,
in our place ..

No dream was born today,
in the twilight of your unconscious adios,
by my guilt and fears,
I never approached you and sentences you ever saw,
but if you remember as you saw in this moment,
and may well be forever.

Close your eyes along with me,
and tries to imagine,
because I do whenever I can,
I regret therefore not haberte said earlier.


I will not you ever ... Sara

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario